The Right Coating Thickness Gauge
The Right Coating Thickness Gauge for Every Requirement and Environment
In order to be able to solve your measuring task correctly and validly, the selection of the suitable measuring method is essential. Thus, it´s a decisive factor for the success of your coating thickness measurement. To remove any doubts: all measuring methods of our protable coating thickness gauges have in common that they provide non-destructive coating thickness measurements – without exception.
Features and Benefits
- WELLZiON coating thickness gauges are user-friendly, easy to use and offer a high degree of flexibility
- All our portable coating thickness gauges measure with non-destructive measuring methods
- Coating thickness gauges capture measurement results automatically when the probe is put on
- Wide range of coating thickness gauges for almost any measurement task in tactile coating thickness measurement
- Designed for different industries and their indivudual requirements
Applications of our coating thickness gauges
JOB COATER INDUSTRYWet Coating | Powder Coating
VEHICLE VALUATIONAutomotive expert | Car dealerships | Body work
HEAVY-DUTY CORROSION PROTECTIONShipbuilding | Offshore | Bridges | Energy distribution | Chemical industry
SURFACE FINISHINGElectroplating | Anodising | Thin film
The wide range of our coating thickness gauges allows the non-destructive measurement of coatings in different sectors.
Do you have a technical question? A question about our repair or calibration service? Send us an e-mail and we will be happy to offer you some advice.
Our equipment operates non-destructiv with two different measurement methods: Magnetic induction and eddy current, depending on the nature of the metallic base material.